The Martin 2 The Martin 2

I liked it...

It reminded me of how I got started in flash, so it's kind of a nostalgic game.

=Scary Encounter= =Scary Encounter=

good

That "closer" thing was probably the best of the two. There need to be more 'tricky' newgrounds submissions like this: lures you into a false sense of security and..........BAM!!!

AEvil AEvil

Shit!!!

Sorry, it's just that ever since I was a kid I was planning an epic sci-fi plot that would go under the name of AEvil. I mean, seriously, I could probably make tons of episodes about it but you already beat me to the punch with the AEvil name... Now I can't figure out a new name for my idea ('cuz I was thinking of calling it AEvil pretty much all the time I was planning it, which was, well, quite a few years). This game was OK, it would certainly be better if the zombies hit back or something, maybe if you had a greater variety of enemies too.

sticks super fight sticks super fight

good

This was good. I really enjoy the kind of interactivity.

untitled-orange untitled-orange

good

This was pretty good, but definately not original. 'Course then, they say 'immitation is the greatest form of flattery.'

DBZ - Dress Up Chi Chi DBZ - Dress Up Chi Chi

well done

This is a very well done dress-up game. She seems to look embarassed, as if she thinks thousands of people on the internet are staring at her in her underwear. Isn't that a silly idea?

AOL Version 6.0013228 AOL Version 6.0013228

Um...

That AOL game is kinda scaring me. From now on, whenever I get an AOL disk in the mail I'll have to chop it up into 100 little peices and send them to different locations on earth.

LiquidIcE responds:

heh good idea, I use those AOL disks as frisbees ;)

DBZ Dress-Up Bulma DBZ Dress-Up Bulma

okay

I remember the first time I played this thing. When I clicked on her jacket to hear her snap at me I decided I'd better stop.